BARN WASMYA - CHANDON
The Barn Wasmya is classified "historical monument heritage of the Méribel Valley" It's renovated in a chic and warm Savoyard style. It'is in quiet area, in the hamlet of Chandon only 60 meters from the free bus stop that leads to the center of Meribel.
It has an area of approximately 140m² and has 3 bedrooms and can accommodate 6 people.
- Entrance with ski locker and boots dryer
- Living area with open kitchen to the living room, fireplace, TV and balcony facing south overlooking the valley.
- 1 bedroom with twin beds 90x200 cm - 1 bathroom with shower hydrojet
- 1 wc
- 1 Master bedroom suite with 180x200 bed and bathroom tub, shower, toilet and dressing
- 1 bathroom with hydro-jet shower and toilet
- 1 bedroom with twin beds 90x200cm
- Pedestrian access only - steep slope
- Linen provided (towels, sheets..)
- Beds made on arrival
- Wifi access
NOT INCLUDED SERVICES
- Holiday tax to be paid locally
NO SMOKING - PETS NOT ALLOWED