Restaurant le Ciel d’Or celebrated flavours through imaginative cuisine in a charming and warm 18th century room. The Chef proposes his market fresh tasting menu, prepared with ingredients chosen from the rich variety and quality on offer in the region.
- Heated pool (open from April till the end of September)
- Salon - with its comfortable chairs and sofas, subtle lighting and soft music, and an interesting selection of books and magazines, the Salon is the perfect hideaway for a few quiet moments savoring the peaceful atmosphere of Relais Royal
- Gastronomic evening parties at Relais Royal with cooking and oenology classes
- Medieval city of Mirepoix, Camon village, « Rock church » of Vals, Lake Montbel, Cathar castles (Foix, Montségur)
- Hiking, golf courses (Carcassonn...
Relais Royal, with its 9 exceptional rooms and suites has respected and perfected the red carpet treatment awaiting all its guests.
Each room has its own character and original features such as some of the Louis XIV nut wood doors. The rooms are spacious, high-ceilinged and tastefully decorated and have their own private luxury bathroom and individual air-conditioning. Relais Royal likes to pamper its guests, as demonstrated by the butler tray with complimentary drinks and fruit, large king size ‘Treca’ beds you’ll never want to leave, and LED flat screen televisions with a wide variety of channels. For that added touch of romance you can relax with your own selection of tunes using the iPod/iPhone docking station. Free WIFI and ADSL connection in all rooms.
The air holiday packages shown are ATOL protected by the Civil Aviation Authority. Our ATOL number is T7077. We are a member of the Travel Trust Association U1373. Please see our booking conditions for more information. Hurlingham Travel® Hurlingham Travel Services® are registered trade marks of Hurlingham Travel Services Limited.
Website designed & powered by Hurlingham Travel