Le Royal Monceau – Raffles Paris beats to the rhythm of tennis for two weeks!
Guests will live the most prestigious Grand Chelem event and discover the highlights of the 2018 edition of Roland-Garros while staying at this iconic Parisian palace.
They will experience the French Open from the main court Philippe Chatrier in 1st category seats as well as in the outside courts*. During this unforgettable day, the tennis aficionados will have access to the partner’s village for tea time.
This memorable journey will continue in a room or suite at Le Royal Monceau – Raffles Paris. Within the hotel, guests will spend a delightful moment throughout dinner at the Japanese restaurant Matsuhisa Paris, where they will taste the culinary creations of the renowned Chef Nobu Matsuhisa
*except on Saturday, May 26th
The French Open offer includes :
- A night in a room or suite at Le Royal Monceau – Raffles Paris
- Buffet breakfast at the restaurant La Cuisine
- Access to the Spa My Blend by Clarins
- Return transfers between the hotel and Roland-Garros
- The day of your arrival: access to the outside courts of Roland Garros and dinner at Matsuhisa Paris.
- The day after your arrival: access to the main court Philippe Chartrier in 1st category, teatime in the VIP area of the partner’s village between 3 and 4 pm.
Travel dates: between May 26th and June 9th 2018.
A full non-refundable deposit is required.
All offers are subject to terms, conditions, availability and blackout periods.
The air holiday packages shown are ATOL protected by the Civil Aviation Authority. Our ATOL number is T7077. We are a member of the Travel Trust Association U1373. Please see our booking conditions for more information. Hurlingham Travel® Hurlingham Travel Services® are registered trade marks of Hurlingham Travel Services Limited.
Website designed & powered by Hurlingham Travel