AMSTERDAM IN SPRING IS THE DREAM DESTINATION FOR THOSE WHO LOVE THE SIGHT OF FLOWERS WHEREVER THEY TURN.
Blooming city parks and the streets adorned with the most beautiful blossoms, make for the perfect scenic backdrop to embark on a discovery of authentic Amsterdam. Indulge in Amsterdam Spring with a 2-night stay at De L’Europe. Be welcomed by the scent of fresh tulips in each of the stylish rooms and suites, and enjoy daily breakfast for two at brasserie Marie overlooking the Amstel River. Allow us to take you to the famous Keukenhof and enjoy a delicious classic picnic while soaking up the surroundings of the colourful tulip fields of The Netherlands.
A quintessential 2-night retreat:
– Luxury accommodation for two
– Daily American breakfast for two in brasserie Marie overlooking the Amstel River
– Transportation to- and from the Keukenhof
– Access passes to the Keukenhof for two
– Classic picnic for two
– Rates are flexible.
– Rates are inclusive of VAT, exclusive of 7% and €3 p.p.p.n. city tax.
– Minimum lenght of stay 2 nights.
– This offer is valid for a stay period between 21 March and 19 May 2020, subject to availability.
– Offer is inclusive of breakfast in brasserie Marie for the amount of people on the reservation.
– This promotion is available as of a Deluxe Room and above.
– Transportation and picnic to be booked 72 hours prior to arrival.
All offers are subject to terms, conditions, availability and blackout periods.
The air holiday packages shown are ATOL protected by the Civil Aviation Authority. Our ATOL number is T7077. We are a member of the Travel Trust Association U1373. Please see our booking conditions for more information. Hurlingham Travel® Hurlingham Travel Services® are registered trade marks of Hurlingham Travel Services Limited.
Website designed & powered by Hurlingham Travel