The contemporary and glamorous Le Royal Monceau – Raffles Paris, designed by Philippe Starck, is the most exciting Palace hotel in the City of Lights, combining Parisian Chic with relaxed sophistication. It is located at just a few steps from the Arc de Triomphe, the Champs Elysées and the Parc Monceau.
Through its 149 Parisian designed bedrooms and spacious suites, including 3 private apartments; the only contemporary Palace in Paris offers the legendary Raffles’ Butler service to each of its guests.
Acclaimed for its international culinary offerings, the hotel’s award-winning restaurants showcase the property’s creative spirit, from the animated Long Bar to its three restaurants: Matsuhisa Paris is dedicated to Japanese gastronomy by the famous Chef Nobu and Il Carpaccio, is a gourmet Italian restaurant in collaboration with Da Vittorio family.
And last but not least, the outstanding brunches and breakfasts at La Cuisine restaurant, where the talented Pastry Chef Quentin Lechat showcases his signature creations.
Furthermore, the 1,500sqm Spa My Blend by Clarins is an award-winning paradise, featuring the longest swimming pool of any Parisian Palace.
Bringing together a Suite connected to a room: these unique accommodations are perfect for families traveling together
• A discount of 50% on the second room or suite
• Buffet breakfast included for the children
• Connected main Suite to room/suite guaranteed at time of booking
• Special amenities for the kids
• Tailor- made activities program for the kids upon request
• Available for families with kids under 18 Years old
The offer also includes Hurlingham Privileges:
• American breakfast served for two in our restaurant La Cuisine
• 100USD food & beverage credit per room & stay
• A guaranteed Late check-out until 4 PM
• Upgrade at time of booking, subject to availability
• When booking from the hotel's Signature Suites: round trip transfer from Paris’ Airports included
Travel dates: from now until the 31st of December, 2023 (excluding Air Show and some dates in June, July, September and October)
- The offer is not combinable with any other promotional offers
- Maximum occupancy per room/suite applies
All offers are subject to terms, conditions, availability and blackout periods.
The air holiday packages shown are ATOL protected by the Civil Aviation Authority. Our ATOL number is T7077. We are a member of the Travel Trust Association U1373. Please see our booking conditions for more information. Hurlingham Travel® Hurlingham Travel Services® are registered trade marks of Hurlingham Travel Services Limited.
Website designed & powered by Hurlingham Travel