Exceptional cuisine taken al fresco on the deck or in formal dining room.
- Fully stocked library of field guides and illustrated volumes on the wildlife surrounding the camp and throughout the Okavango Delta
- Secluded plunge pool for guests to cool off and relax
- Well stocked bar for post-safari sundowner drinks and cocktails around a camp fire
- Elephant safaris (either on foot next to the elephants or seated in a large paddle saddle on the back of an elephant)
- Morning and evening 4x4 game drives, nature walks and during the seasonal floods of the Okavango Delta guests are invited to take to th...
Abu Lodge comprises 6 en-suite tented units built on raised platforms. Newly refurbished for 2011the tents are light and airy offering panoramic views of the Okavango Delta. Throughout the camp the essence of elephants has been taken into consideration. The tents are made of grey canvas with light, ivory furnishings, creating a chic yet natural surroundings for their guests. Each of the 6 Afro Bedouin style en-suite tents has an outdoor bath, indoor shower, private elevated deck with sun loungers, imparting an air of opulence amid the bush setting. The honeymoon tent boats its own plunge pool and is situated close to the elephants. Well-lit pathways link the Abu Camp tents with the main lounge and dining area.
The air holiday packages shown are ATOL protected by the Civil Aviation Authority. Our ATOL number is T7077. We are a member of the Travel Trust Association U1373. Please see our booking conditions for more information. Hurlingham Travel® Hurlingham Travel Services® are registered trade marks of Hurlingham Travel Services Limited.
Website designed & powered by Hurlingham Travel