Anavilhanas Jungle Lodge is located 2h30 from Manaus, surrounded by Rio Negro, Igarapés do Pato and Igarapés do Monteiro. The hotel is in front of Arquipélago de Anavilhanas (Anavilhanas Archipelago), a national park with more than 400 pristine islands. The dark waters of the river, with pH between 4,3 and 5,2, inhibit the proliferation of insects.
The hotel has 16 Standard Cottages, 4 Superior Bungalows and 2 Panoramic Bungalows with a stunning surrounding view over the forest.
Anavilhanas Jungle Lodge is nestled in the Brazilian Amazon Rainforest. It is located within a vast stretch of untouched jungle, adjacent to the Anavilhanas Archipelago on Brazil's Rio Negro.
It is in the county of Novo Airão, only 110 km northwest of Manaus.
From Sao Paulo it is about 3-hour 50-minute domestic flight to Manaus and 30min seaplane transfer or 3-hour road transfer.
- Swimming Pool overlooking Rio Negro and islands
- 13m high Observation Deck with a stunning view over the river and the Anavilhanas Archipelago.
- Reception lounge and concierge
- TV lounge (SKY HD channels)
- Floating Deck over Rio Negro
- Local handicraft shop
- Board games
- Small library with books about the Brazilian Amazon
- Internet access at the lounge area (subject to the satellite service availability)
- Cell phone coverage area at the lounge area (Vivo network only)
- Ground tran...
- Breakfast, lunch and dinner included in all the packages
- Fruits and cakes for the afternoon snack
- 50 seats at the restaurant
- Local and international cuisine made with fresh ingredients
- Breakfast: 7am – 8:30am
- Lunch: 12am – 1:30pm
- Snack: 5pm – 6pm
- Dinner: 7pm – 8:30pm
- Bar service available until 12am (drinks, alcoholic or not, not included); Bar serving a special selection of caipirinhas and South-American wines
- Free drinking water during the stay (f...
All rooms are equipped with air-conditioning, minibar, private safe, hair dryer and hot shower. There is also a hammock in the balcony to admire the view. Single, double or triple rooms.
The king size bed is 203cm long and 193cm wide. Single beds are 203cm long and 96cm wide. The extra bed is 188cm long and 88cm wide.
SIZE 28 sq. metres
All bungalows are equipped with air conditioning, ceiling fan, minibar, private safe, hair dryer, hot shower and a 32’’ LCD TV with SKY HD channels. There are also two comfortable hammocks in the balcony where you can admire the view over the forest. Single, double or triple rooms.
The king size bed is 203cm long and 193cm wide. Single beds are 203cm long x 110cm wide. Extra beds are 188cm long x 88cm wide.
SIZE 39 sq. metres
The Panoramic with 70m2, have a glass wall 10m long, overlooking the Amazon rainforest. Equipped with air conditioning, ceiling fan, minibar, private safe, hair dryer, freestanding tub, hot shower, a 40 ” LCD TV with SKY HD and channels, a balcony with a hammock and living room. They can be configured as double, triple or quadruple rooms.
The king size bed is 203cm long and 193cm wide. Single beds are 203cm long x 088cm wide. Extra beds are 188cm long x 88cm wide.
SIZE 70 sq. metres
The air holiday packages shown are ATOL protected by the Civil Aviation Authority. Our ATOL number is T7077. We are a member of the Travel Trust Association U1373. Please see our booking conditions for more information. Hurlingham Travel® Hurlingham Travel Services® are registered trade marks of Hurlingham Travel Services Limited.
Website designed & powered by Hurlingham Travel