- Hot Air Balloon flights
- Relaxation and Massage – Individual session or couple
- Guided Tour of the Old Castle’s underground wine cellars by the hotel's sommelier
- Mountain Bike
- Horse Riding
- Outside heated swimming pool (open from the middle of May to the middle of September)
- Outside Tennis Court, Table Tennis, pétanque boules
- 70 ha of forest belonging to the Castle (except hunting period) ideal for jogging or walking
In the Area:
- Guided visits of Fère en Tardenois by the touri...
These luxury suites, where antique furniture and modern comfort harmoniously coexist, consist of a lounge and a spacious room with beautiful view on the park or on the ruins. They are equipped with a full bathroom with Jacuzzi whirlpool, separate shower and a private toilet. Flat screen TV, Wi-Fi, mini bar, safe, hairdryer.
Overlooking the park or the medieval castle, Junior suites offer a real sitting area to satisfy all space needs, pleasure and comfort. They are equipped with a bathroom containing a tub, separate shower and toilet. Flat screen TV, WiFi, minibar, safe, hairdryer.
A refined and high quality services. These rooms are beautifully decorated and offer a real and cozy intimacy. They are equipped with a bathroom containing a tub and private toilet. Flat screen TV, WiFi, mini bar, safe, hairdryer.
The elegance of the decor highlights the cozy atmosphere of these nice and large rooms where you will find calm and serenity. They are equipped with a a bathroom containing a tub, separate shower and a private toilet. Flat screen TV, WiFi, mini bar, safe, hairdryer.
The air holiday packages shown are ATOL protected by the Civil Aviation Authority. Our ATOL number is T7077. We are a member of the Travel Trust Association U1373. Please see our booking conditions for more information. Hurlingham Travel® Hurlingham Travel Services® are registered trade marks of Hurlingham Travel Services Limited.
Website designed & powered by Hurlingham Travel