Dusit Thani Maldives offers a variety of dining experiences. Market, bringing the culinary world to the Maldives, offers an international array of a la carte selections and breakfast and lunch buffets. The signature Thai restaurant, Benjarong, offers exclusive dining with flawless service, paired with the finest wine offerings. The freshest seafood and steaks are grilled to perfection at Sea Grill. Retreat from the midday heat to enjoy poolside snacks at Sand Bar. Sala Bar is perfect for viewing the sunset or ...
- 750 sqm swimming pool - the largest in the Maldives
- Beach service with sun loungers
- Fully equipped fitness studio with personal trainer and yoga instructor
- Floodlit tennis courts
- Children’s play area and club facility
- Library and internet stations
- Complimentary Wi-Fi around the island
- Complimentary snorkelling equipment
- Welcome lounge for arrival guests at MAT seaplane terminal
- Island shop/boutique
- Doctor available on site
- Dive centre
- Marine biologist and active guest c...
- Beach Villas 46 (122 sqm)
- Lagoon Villas with Pool 30 (138 – 150 sqm)
- Ocean Villas with Pool 20 (178 sqm)
- Beach Residences with Pool 2 (570 sqm)
- Ocean Houses with Pool 2 (250 sqm)
The 100 villas and residences each offer a haven of modern sophistication with luxurious amenities and cutting-edge technology. The Beach Villas offer generous living space and wide vistas of the lagoon beyond. Fifteen Beach Villas have private pools. Lagoon Villas with Pool are up to 150 sqm of spacious living, with beach and lagoon access. Dive into the lagoon from Ocean Villas with Pool, complete with spacious deck, private pools, daybed and sala. The two-bedroom Beach Residences with Pool and Ocean Pavilions with Pool offer gracious living with larger private pools, and both indoor and outdoor dining facilities.
Guest room facilities
- King sized beds in majority of rooms with some options for large-sized “Hollywood twins” for families
- Separate shower and bathtub
- Outdoor rain shower
- Nespresso machine with tea coffee making facilities
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- Pools in majority of villas
- iPod docking station
- Cable TV with plasma screens and Bose surround sound entertainment system
- Internet Protocol Television with a selection of movies, music, radio and games • In-villa wine coolers
The air holiday packages shown are ATOL protected by the Civil Aviation Authority. Our ATOL number is T7077. We are a member of the Travel Trust Association U1373. Please see our booking conditions for more information. Hurlingham Travel® Hurlingham Travel Services® are registered trade marks of Hurlingham Travel Services Limited.
Website designed & powered by Hurlingham Travel