High above Piccadilly, the Terrace Restaurant is one of the largest venues in London. With its vented natural sunlight captured in the shadows of the stone pillars, it boasts a blend of old and new world within its classical yet contemporary surroundings. With the bustling West End below, the restaurant offers a relaxed and refined dining experience.
Alternatively, if you prefer, a chic Venetian "al fresco" lunch can be served on the balcony. The menu is international, with a cool fashionable twist. Mouthwatering and sumptuous, the cuisine ...
Allow yourself to be amazed by Longitude 0°8'. This new cocktail bar set in the heart of Piccadilly, has recently emerged as a unique setting awaiting your discovery. Longitude 0°8' provides different experiences during the day defined by music, lighting and service. Discover the expertly crafted specialty Illy coffee, or the unique Godiva artisan chocolates, but most importantly don't miss the exotic signature cocktails and tapas selection.
A place of fitness, well being and peace located steps away from Piccadilly Circus, in the heart of London West end. Take some time, lay back and close your eyes. Take the plunge in the luxurious indoor swimming pool. Have yourself an exhilarating game of squash or raise the adrenalin in the superbly equipped training and cardiovascular rooms.
Discover a different perspective with a range of nine conference, banqueting, and event suites, accommodating from 4 to 250 delegates and supported by state-of-the-art audiovisual equipment. The complete first floor consists of seven self-contained conference and banqueting suites and two boardrooms are located on floors close by.
When reserving one of the Club Rooms, guests experience limitless possibilities, unlocking access to the Club Lounge and all its pleasures.
Club Lounge + Rooms pleasures include:
- More space and wide-size views over London, staying in Club Room
- Complimentary eye-opening Continental Breakfast served in the lounge
- Tech savvy interactions with Complimentary In-room Internet Access / HD Flat TV
- Updated perspective over the world with in-lounge Internet Station / International Magazines and Newspapers
- Evening in-loun...
Inviting you to relax, the Classic Rooms at Le Méridien Piccadilly are decorated with contemporary furnishings and offer all the modern amenities.
- Views over Regent Street or Piccadilly Street
- Entertainment Center with 32'' Flat Screen TV
- Complimentary access to the Health Club
- High Speed Internet Access available
The Deluxe rooms at Le Méridien Piccadilly are the most popular rooms. They are more spacious and comfortable featuring a sitting area and an average size of 25 sqm.
- All features of the Classic Rooms
- Extra space and comfort
- Edwardian style decor
The Club rooms are sophisticated, contemporary, and furnished in a subtle chic decor. Their warm colour palette will inspire your creativity and the marble bathrooms announce the sophistication of these rooms. Complimentary In-room internet access + unique amenities and services allow you to keep discovering while making your stay even more inviting.
- All features of the Classic Rooms
- Complimentary in-room Internet Access
- Exclusive access to the Club Lounge
- Continental Eye-opening Breakfast, evening drinks & canapés served in the lounge
Featuring a separate living room with a dining area, the Executive Suites create a stimulating environment where curiosity is both encouraged and indulged, whilst the marble bathrooms are the pinnacle of luxurious comfort.
- 40 sqm Junior Suites with access to the Club Lounge
- 55 sqm Executive Suites with separate living room + dining area
The air holiday packages shown are ATOL protected by the Civil Aviation Authority. Our ATOL number is T7077. We are a member of the Travel Trust Association U1373. Please see our booking conditions for more information. Hurlingham Travel® Hurlingham Travel Services® are registered trade marks of Hurlingham Travel Services Limited.
Website designed & powered by Hurlingham Travel