The scent of lush nature engulfs the senses and prepares them for the culinary delights San Lorenzo can offer. Guests are invited to prepare their own meals in the tastefully renovated kitchen from natural organic products. If they so wish, they may let themselves be pampered by the lady of the house, who will introduce them to the secrets of the regional cuisine or entrust them to the care of a renowned chef.
An original goat shed built from natural stone along the outer wall of the lodge has been converted into a well-stocked wine cellar. Stefano will be delighted to acquaint his guests with South Tyrolean top quality wines, and once a week a professional sommelier familiarises them with the special oenological treats the region has in store for them.
- Skiing on Plan de Corones, the largest skiing area of "Dolomiti Superski"
- Private skiing and snowboarding courses with expert coaches
- Professional ski training with a nationally accredited coach
- Cross-country skiing in the unique Dolomite landscape, the Fanes Nature Park, Plan de Corones and the Anterselva valley
- Private cross-country skiing courses
- Introduction to biathlon in the Anterselva valley
- Winter-time paragliding with nationally accredited coaches
- Skiing fun with professional guides
Facing southeast with view of meadows and woods. Double bed, en-suite bathroom.
Facing north with view of the Dolomites. Double bed, en-suite bathroom.
Facing east with view of Plan de Corones mountain. Double room. Bathroom shared with "Il Rifugio".
Corner room with view of the Plan de Corones mountain and Alta Badia Dolomites. Two bunk beds for four people. Bathroom shared with "Il Nido".
The air holiday packages shown are ATOL protected by the Civil Aviation Authority. Our ATOL number is T7077. We are a member of the Travel Trust Association U1373. Please see our booking conditions for more information. Hurlingham Travel® Hurlingham Travel Services® are registered trade marks of Hurlingham Travel Services Limited.
Website designed & powered by Hurlingham Travel