St Pancras Renaissance London Hotel is the city's icon and a model of modern hospitality. Behind the fairytale façade that Sir George Gilbert Scott fashioned for the Midland Grand is a 5-star London hotel like no other – one that mingles Victorian splendour with contemporary style and service.
Step inside the spectacular glazed entrance hall where Victorian high society once alighted from horse-drawn cabs, and later, glide down the famous grand staircase to dinner in the Gilbert Scott Restaurant, the brilliant, fresh brasserie cuisine of Marcus Wareing awaits.
This luxury London hotel hosts 245 guest rooms, including 38 beautifully restored and updated suites. When you’re ready to tear yourself away from your room, take a journey of the senses in the St Pancras Spa.
A striking setting for a business breakfast, snack or classic English dining from an all day menu, The Booking Office Bar also features an array of punches and mixed drinks recreated from lost recipes from the Victorian era.
Operated by Marcus Wareing, one of Britain's most celebrated chefs, The Gilbert Scott is a distinctive bar and restaurant experience offering a menu featuring an enticing array of British classics.
Enjoy a range of hot & cold drinks, traditional afternoon tea and light snacks, the old taxi rank to St. Pancras station now forms London's most spectacular hotel lobby and meeting space.
A sumptuous, subterranean sanctuary with sauna, steam rooms, spa and Victorian tiled baths, the spa is a haven of tranquillity and restoration.
Offering rituals from around the world to restore beauty and contentment, enjoy a Victorian journey of the senses, from St Pancras to Africa, India and the Far East, to discover the world's finest beauty recipes and remedies. Indulge in your own transport of delight with one of the blissful spa 'journeys', or a combination of rituals designed to meet your own individual needs.
- Cardiovascular equipment
- Free weights
- Heated indoor pool - Children’s swimming times apply.
- This London meeting space sets the stage for inspirational seminars, conferences and presentations
- Restored to their original Victorian splendor, these London meeting rooms boast the latest technology
- One-to-one meetings, interviews, meetings, seminars, launches & receptions for up to 550 guests
- The former Ladies' Smoking Room, an elegant pre-function room with stunning hand-painted ceiling
- Several beautifully restored meeting rooms in London for gatherings of up to 80 people
- The light and elegant First Floor Room is a spectacular British wedding reception venue in London
- A memorable wedding venue in London, framed on all sides by stunning Victorian design and detailing
- Grand yet intimate, this wedding venue in London boasts monumental fireplaces and carved paneling
- Personalized menus are crafted with care and artistry to compliment your London wedding reception
- The luxury boutique hotel suites in London boast high speed internet, flat-screen TVs & in-room safe
- 38 stunning Victorian luxury suites bursting with features such as high ceilings and tall windows
- The Royal Suite, the former Venetian Ballroom - with three bedrooms, work space & lavish lounge area
- Personalised butler service and private club access for guests in our London boutique hotel suites
- The Chambers Club offers breakfast, light meals around the clock, tea, spa vouchers & butler service
- This hotel has a smoke-free policy
The air holiday packages shown are ATOL protected by the Civil Aviation Authority. Our ATOL number is T7077. We are a member of the Travel Trust Association U1373. Please see our booking conditions for more information. Hurlingham Travel® Hurlingham Travel Services® are registered trade marks of Hurlingham Travel Services Limited.
Website designed & powered by Hurlingham Travel