4 bedrooms – 4 bathrooms – Sleeps 8
Sitting on the hilltop above Deia in the famous Sierra Tramuntana mountain range, this stand-out villa offers guests spectacular views of the island’s west coast and the surrounding countryside. The area is dotted with orange, grapefruit and olive trees and enjoys some of the best sunsets on the island. Guests can spend leisurely days in the large swimming pool overlooking the bay, relax under a shady tree on the sweeping lawn or get active and explore the natural beauty of the mountains.
The large, covered terrace is a fantastic spot for al fresco dining and the adjacent outdoor lounge is perfect for evening cocktails. Inside, the villa offers many original features, such as Moorish blue and white tiled floors and archways, and high-beamed ceilings. There are several areas to relax, a fully-fitted kitchen and a dining room for up to eight guests. There are three en-suite, double bedrooms and one twin bedroom, each fitted with a state-of-the-art Sonos sound system and satellite TV.
Distance to Airports:
Palma de Mallorca - 50 minute drive (45km)
Staff and Services Details
Rental of this Mandarin Oriental Exclusive Home includes:
- Dedicated concierge to assist with pre-arrival requests, local experiences and transportation
- Full-time Villa Manager
- Daily housekeeping service inspired by Mandarin Oriental’s exacting standards
- A private chef service*, approved by Mandarin Oriental’s culinary experts. Bespoke menus are designed based on guest preferences and local seasonal produce
- Special arrangements for children of all ages
* Chef service only, food and beverage provision charged separately.
- (Note: semi-detached home)
- Swimming pool
- Alfresco dining
- Vegetable garden
- SONOS sound system
- Indoor fireplaces
7 night minimum stay, Saturday - Saturday
The air holiday packages shown are ATOL protected by the Civil Aviation Authority. Our ATOL number is T7077. We are a member of the Travel Trust Association U1373. Please see our booking conditions for more information. Hurlingham Travel® Hurlingham Travel Services® are registered trade marks of Hurlingham Travel Services Limited.
Website designed & powered by Hurlingham Travel