5+1 bedrooms – 6 bathrooms – Sleeps 10+2
Located on the beautiful slopes of the Cala Llamp, this contemporary villa offers panoramic views across the sea. Spend your days soaking up the sun from the expansive terrace, or cool off and take in the views from the infinity pool. Guests can watch the sunset from nearly every room as well as the terrace, making the ultimate backdrop for a dinner party or romantic evening. The villa has chic but relaxed vibes, with neutral tones and wooden beams throughout.
A spacious leisure area on the lower floor houses a fitness suite and sauna, as well as a swanky wine cellar showcasing exposed natural stone for those more inclined. There are five perfectly appointed en-suite bedrooms, all with sea views. In addition, the property offers a fully-equipped apartment for staff, allowing greater privacy and complete autonomy.
Distance to Airports:
Palma de Mallorca Airport - 40 minute drive (45km)
Staff and Services Details
Rental of this Mandarin Oriental Exclusive Home includes:
- Dedicated concierge to assist with pre-arrival requests, local experiences and transportation
- Full-time Villa Manager
- Daily housekeeping service inspired by Mandarin Oriental’s exacting standards
- A private chef service*, approved by Mandarin Oriental’s culinary experts. Bespoke menus are designed based on guest preferences and local seasonal produce
- Special arrangements for children of all ages
* Chef service only, food and beverage provision charged separately.
- Heated swimming pool
- Hot tub
- Wine cellar
- Home gym
- SKY TV & PlayStation 4 Pro
- Table tennis & table football
7 night minimum stay, Saturday - Saturday
The air holiday packages shown are ATOL protected by the Civil Aviation Authority. Our ATOL number is T7077. We are a member of the Travel Trust Association U1373. Please see our booking conditions for more information. Hurlingham Travel® Hurlingham Travel Services® are registered trade marks of Hurlingham Travel Services Limited.
Website designed & powered by Hurlingham Travel