- Friday 7th of July 2017 07:59:49 AM
- Laura Cimino
- Boutique, Florence, Italy, Tuscany
Florence Summer Festival will be part of a series of dates in July. After the success of Florence Rocks in June at the Visarno Arena, it continues with other great concerts:
– On Saturday, 8th July with one of the two most prestigious Italian dates of The XX, the English band that has climbed the world rankings with a mix of r&b, edm and indie reminiscences. 26 million records, one Grammy Award and a place in the Guinness Book of World Records for the best-selling album ever;
– On Tuesday, 11th July: The Jamiroquai are expected at the Visarno Arena in their only Italian stop;
– On Tuesday, 18th July: great anticipation for the Florentine stop of the Arcade Fire. At three years since the last triumphal tour, the band headed by Win Butler and Régine Chassagne finds their fans, while the new album is about to go out.
Florence Summer Festival tickets 2017
Concert tickets are on sale at TicketOne:
THE XX – on Saturday 8th July – Visarno Arena – Florence – 40 Euros
JAMIROQUAI – on Tuesday 11th July – Visarno Arena – Florence – 40/50/60 Euros
ARCADE FIRE – on Tuesday 18th July – Visarno Arena – Florence – 36/38/45 Euros
Hotel in Florence centre for the Florence Summer Festival
If you are looking for a room in Florence for the Florence Summer Festival concerts, do not miss Hotel Brunelleschi or its packages designed for relaxation and enjoyment of guests in one of the many room types or suites available. On request, there is also a service transfer to and from the location of the concerts.