Relive the myth of Vacanze romane (Roman Holiday), a 1953 romantic comedy starring Audrey Hepburn, as Princess Anna, and Gregory Peck, as US journalist Joe Bradley.
Explore Rome aboard a Vespa and retrace the symbolic places of the movie: admire the magnificence of the Colosseum, then walk along via della Conciliazione, lingering in front of St. Peter’s Basilica. Reach Piazza di Spagna and then the Trevi Fountain where you can throw your coin expressing a wish, and relax while enjoying an excellent ice cream.
Book your dream stay at the Baglioni Hotel Regina, in the heart of Via Veneto, and experience your Roman Holiday.
The experience includes:
- Vespa tour with driver departing from the Baglioni Hotel Regina to the Trevi Fountain. Duration: about 3 hours;
- DVD and a Vespa miniature model as a gift.
Terms and conditions:
- The experience is only available when combined with a hotel booking;
- Bookable with 3 days in advance;
- Cancellation policy: up to 48 hours before the start date without penalty.
- All offers are subject to terms, conditions, availability, blackout dates and dates of expiry.
If you wish to book your stay at Baglioni Hotel Regina in Rome and include this experience into your trip, please call us on +44 20 7148 1778 or send us an enquiry.
For more information about Baglioni Hotel Regina Rome, please visit here.
Image by djedj from Pixabay