Baglioni Hotel London, a member of the Leading Hotels of the World, is a 67 bedroom (most of them are Junior Suites and Suites) luxury boutique hotel, based opposite Hyde Park Gate/Kensington and part of the family owned Italian company Baglioni Hotel Group.
The guests at Baglioni Hotel London can experience the following:
- Prestigious location opposite Kensington Gardens and Hyde Park. Only a few minutes’ walk from Kensington Palace and the Royal Albert Hall, close to many of London’s best museums and iconic department stores such as Harrods and Harvey Nichols
- Luxury boutique hotel with only 18 Rooms and 49 Junior Suites & Suites, many with stunning views overlooking Hyde Park
- Complimentary Maserati Chauffeur service offered (within 2 miles radius)
- Complimentary Internet and Illy coffee machine in every Room and Suite
- Personalised butler service for guests staying in a Baglioni Suite
- Chef Alberto Rossetti brings a unique concept of Italian cuisine to the Brunello Bar and Restaurant
- Seated outdoor terrace at La Terrazza di Brunello
- Signature Aperitivo at the Brunello Bar
- Traditional Afternoon Tea with an Italian twist
- Baglioni Spa in partnership with Natura Bisse offers a personalised and relaxing experience
- 24/7 access to the gym
- Kensington Suite: event space with natural daylight for up to 30 guests / boardroom style
- Clubino: Private club for exclusive hire for up to 180 guests
Cultural things to do in Kensington when staying at Baglioni Hotel London
LONDON CULTURAL BREAK EXPERIENCE
Enjoy 2 nights in an Executive Room including of breakfast and explore the cultural highlights in the hotel's neighbourhood – Kensington. 2 tickets for the world-famous Victoria & Albert Museum will give you complimentary access to exhibitions including Ocean Liners: Speed and Style, running until 17th June or Fashioned from Nature opening on 21st April, 2018. Return in the evening to the Baglioni Hotel London and enjoy a true Italian Aperitivo experience with at the Brunello Bar and Restaurant including one glass of Ferrari sparkling wine or a cocktail per person. Available until 9th January 2019.
ROYAL CELEBRATION EXPERIENCE
Do not miss the opportunity to visit the exhibition that celebrates the history of Princess Diana’s style "Diana: Her fashion story", on display at Kensington Palace. The exhibition demonstrates the fashion forwardness of the People's Princess from her various public appearances through to her moments of pure glamour. The Baglioni Hotel London, icon of Italian hospitality in the heart of London, a short walk from Kensington Palace, celebrates the event with this experience that includes 2 tickets for the exhibition and the exclusive Royal Afternoon Tea for two at the Brunello Bar and Restaurant. Available until January 7th, 2019.
Go out and explore the vibrant city of London before returning for dinner and indulging in a special 60-minute Baglioni SPA treatment for two at the Baglioni Hotel London. Available yearly.
RIDING IN HYDE PARK
In honour of Royal Ascot, Baglioni Hotel London offers the opportunity for its guests to enjoy one of the most quintessential English traditions a ride in the most prestigious Royal Park in London, Hyde Park. With a stay starting from a Junior Suite Deluxe, the guests will be booked in for a 1 hour ride in Hyde Park prior to their stay with the Concierge team. After finishing, they will be welcomed in the Italian Gardens at Hyde Park with a beautifully setup Ferrari picnic hamper inclusive of a bottle of Ferrari Maximum Brut Sparkling wine. Available until 31st December, 2018.
Photo by Arvydas Venckus on Unsplash